Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
ABSORBS UP TO 16X ITS WEIGHT
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
GREAT TO USE ON
Useful life is around 6 months. Think how many paper towels you use during that time for spills and cleaning.
Combination of cotton and cellulose weave results in streak-free clean-up.
100% BIODEGRABLE PAINT
DESIGNED in the USA
EASY TO KEEP CLEAN
The founders of Wet-It began their journey in 2009 when Mathilda surprisingly realized that the super absorbent sponge cloths she used during her years growing up in Sweden were not a common commodity in US homes. So together with her husband, they decided to launch a business and In just a few short years they have been met with an overwhelming response.
Quality is of significant importance. They believe in lasting quality. They design their patterns in-house and the prints are water-based and the cloth is 100% decomposable.